Designed by pilots for pilots
As a result of our tenacious search for creating more efficient products has born the new Kargo rucksack. Its name, an Inuit word game, would transmitits mains qualities: large capacity, functionality, ergonomics and style.
For a year, Kargo has been sharing the Abac Team journeys all over the world. Every new prototype was designed following the contributions of the team pilots; therefore in the end a new improved rucksack has been conceived to cover your highest hopes.
Kargo can resist long trips without damage, it has enough space to carry all flight equipment, it has an ergonomics structure to make it more comfortable and functional, it is the answer to the pilot’s needs. A unique Niviuk creation.
The Kargo is conceived to pack all kind of gliders, harnesses and accessories (Tandem included). It can easily transport your entire flying gear. Thanks to its long and rounded shape free of internal compartments the space is well-planned.
Functionality and ergonomics
Anatomical designed. The rucksack fits perfectly with the pilot body to spread out the load weight as well as to gain mobility.
Smart, modern and corporative:
- Colour: black and green
- Niviuk logoson the front side and shoulder-straps
- Embroidery Niviuk logo on all black straps
- Green stitching used in zips, sides and belt to add the unique Niviuk touch
- One vertical zip from the top to the bottom of the rucksack to open it completely. Provided with an adjustable security system.
- EasyAccess system on the back top side: semi-rounded zip with access to the main compartment. You can reach into the rucksack without opening the frontal zip.
- Reinforced flap as a better protection.
- Two security zipped pockets on both sides.
- Two straps on each side for quick and easy compression.
- A large window to enable glider/pilot identification.
- Large and comfortable transport handle.
- Anatomic, adjustable and padding shoulder straps to relieve shoulder strain, these uniformly spread the load.
- Ergonomic and vented back padding to guarantee maximum comfort.
- Improved double-handle padding and vented belt at the hip level at the correct level so eliminating bounce when walking.
Reinforced material at the bottom part of the rucksack guard against damange as well as to augment the resistance to the passage of the time.
Made with high quality materials to assure the maximal strength and the minimal weight:
- Poliamida ripstop 600Dfor all areas which may contact the ground.
- Poliamida ripstop 210D for all other weight bearing areas.
- MESH on the shoulders-straps, back and belt to improve the comfort and optimize ventilation.
- High strength NIFCO plastic wear-resistance buckets.