Speedarms which are made in the “Spirit of Niviuk”
Composition of the speedarms:
– 80% Polyamide
– 20% Elastane
The composition of this material has been developed not only for its comfort and hard wearing properties but also for its high ELASTICITY which will allow the pilot flexibility and comfort when deciding which clothes (warm or cold) are to be worn underneath
– The speedarms have a full length zip which when fully closed is protected and locked. This enclosed zip section protects your face, neck and helmet from direct contact with the zip and also prevents unintentional zip opening.
– The sleeves have been specifically tailored to allow maximum movement and elasticity whilst providing the best aerodynamic advantage. This aerodynamic advantage also extends right down to the cuffs of the sleeve were you will find a thumb inserts, allowing a secure seal between sleeve and gloves.
– The chosen colours of the material and logos have been selected to represent both the corporate image and the “Spirit of Niviuk”. The colours of the material are UV50 tested and the logos are UV 40/50 tested. All the logos have been applied using the sublimation process, which ensures extreme bonding to the speedarm material and therefore long lasting high quality markings.
– To maintain a secure fit around the hips the speedarms have a grip band, which prevents the speedarms riding up and allows them to stay comfortably in place place.
– To ensure the correct fitting and to suit a wide range of weight and/or heights, 3 sizes are available:
– Size S : X04;1.60m – 60kg
– Size M : X04;1.75m – 75kg
– Size L : X05;1.85m – 85kg