The reversibility system is the same as the Wanì light 2 with an independent rucksack in its own rear pocket.
- New rucksack shape and capacity
- Removable rucksack hip belt
- Its breathable padding on the back and on the shoulder straps increases the comfort
- Ergonomic shoulder straps
- Adjustable to meet your needs
- Easy Camelbak installation
- Strategic pockets for your accessories
- Extra space inside the rucksack for your hike & fly equipment
- Exceptional comfort
Thanks to its rigid polypropylene seat and back to better distribute your weight over a wider surface
- Very easy handling in flight
We made the Wanì light 2 even more fun to fly than its predecessor by improving both its stability and precision and it suits both beginners and expert pilots thanks to its flowing handling. We managed to do that by changing its webbing system and by adding more adjustment possibilities, the result is outstanding.
- Safety without compromise
The Wanì light 2 airbag is just as light as its predecessor but its offers more protection and a quicker inflation that ensure maximum safety from the take off.
Innovative safety system
The emergency parachute container under the seat is designed for a maximum 5 lt volume suitable for most emergency chutes.
The rescue compartment has been redesigned to reduce its thickness and to favour the stowage of the glider into the harness rucksack
The Wanì light 2 has it specific deployment bag attached to the rescue handle